Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-07 Origin: Site
1. The laying of the drag chain cable should not be twisted, that is, the cable should not be unwound from one end of the cable reel or cable reel, but the cable should be unrolled by rotating the reel or cable reel first, and the cable can be unrolled or suspended if necessary. The cable used for this application can only be obtained directly from the cable reel.
2. Pay attention to the small bending radius of the cable. (Related information can be found in the flexible drag chain cable selection table).
3. The cables must be laid loosely side by side in the towline, arranged as far as possible, separated by spacers or penetrated into the separation cavity of the neutral block of the bracket. The gap between the cables in the towline should be at least 10% of the cable diameter.
4. The cables in the drag chain must not touch each other or be trapped together.
5. Both points of the cable must be fixed, or at least the moving end of the drag chain must be fixed. Generally, the distance between the moving point of the cable and the end of the drag chain should be 20-30 times the diameter of the cable.
6. Please ensure that the cable moves completely within the bending radius, that is, it cannot be forced to move. The cables can thus be moved relative to each other or to the guide. After a period of operation, it is good to check the position of the cables. This check must be done after the push-pull movement.
7. If the drag chain is broken, its cable also needs to be replaced, because the damage caused by excessive stretching cannot be avoided.
please contact us immediately, we are ready to assist. We welcome your cooperation and we will develop with you.